Dragonic Counsel Academy
Welcome to Dragonic Counsel Academy, we look forward to see you around and join us. We look to improve your dueling and show off your skills to the world.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dragonic Counsel Academy
Welcome to Dragonic Counsel Academy, we look forward to see you around and join us. We look to improve your dueling and show off your skills to the world.
Dragonic Counsel Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Members Introduce yourselves here

5 posters

Go down

New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty Re: New Members Introduce yourselves here

Post  IrulewithLucas Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Might as well post here too. My name is Lucas, I am 14 years old and the leader of Dragonic Counsel Academy. I am not the best at deck building, but probably the best at counter deck building. What I want from everyone here and expect is to not refer to me as a leader. Respect me as you would another person (positively). DO NOT act as if I am more important as others or that I have very much authority. Think of me as an equal. I like rating decks for other people and HELPING people counter deck build. If you don't know what the is keep reading, if not you don't have to. Counter deck building is essentially preparing a deck to face certain decks or preparing for many cards to be played. I am not a very competitive player so don't ask me what is played or what to look out for. Have fun here and take care! -Lucas
IrulewithLucas
IrulewithLucas
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Warnings:
New Members Introduce yourselves here Left_bar_bleue0/0New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

https://dcacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty Whats Up Everyone

Post  ! "Quasar Time" ! Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:10 pm

hey whats up people im ! "Quasar Time" ! and i LOVE yugioh. My real name is Jason so if you would rather call me by my name, by all means, usernames can get annoying sometimes Smile. My favorite monster has to be Shooting Quasar Dragon. My main deck is a Quickdraw Synchron deck. I have so many fun decks i like to use like Acient Gear OTK, Normal Monster Turbo, and many more. Ive been playing yugioh ever since the first series came out. I would say im about an average duelist, but don't think that means i wont bring my A game. I have many Dueling Network accounts you can get me by xD. Just pm me and LETS DUEL!!!!!!

DN Accounts:
Cardplayadude21
! - - - - -Cardplaya
! ! ! ! ! ! !Squiddy
! ! ! ! ! ! ! ojama!
!___________Plants !

And when you have some free time check out my youtube channel Wink
Since im a new member they wont ket me post a link so just pm me on DN for it Smile

Last edited by ! "Quasar Time" ! on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total
!
! "Quasar Time" !

Character sheet
Warnings:
New Members Introduce yourselves here Left_bar_bleue0/0New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty Re: New Members Introduce yourselves here

Post  IrulewithLucas Wed Feb 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Lemme change that.
IrulewithLucas
IrulewithLucas
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty MaxZero is here!!

Post  TheOneAboveAll Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:56 pm

Hi everyone i'm !MaxZero! my name is Enzo i'm from argentina i won alot of tournaments so i'm a pro player i like anime and videogames i'm pro gamer too. If you have a ps3 add me so we can play my acc is AvengedMercer, if you play DCUO my heroes are BerialFlames and AvengedHunter. I will be in Blue dorm or i sucks lol.
TheOneAboveAll
TheOneAboveAll

Character sheet
Warnings:
New Members Introduce yourselves here Left_bar_bleue0/10New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  IrulewithLucas Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:29 pm

Well, it depends on who tests you, I believe TND has tournament experience and I have won a tourney before. You don't suck if you aren't blue.
IrulewithLucas
IrulewithLucas
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post  thenextdoor Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:41 pm

hmm... i don't know about me been in a tournament but i'm sure i pretty good, to win a tourney. Anyways, to reach Blue (in my testing format) is hard in terms of scoring a sufficient score since losing life points really hurts people's score. Take a look at the scoring rubics and notice the LP points.
thenextdoor
thenextdoor

Character sheet
Warnings:

http://dcarp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  IrulewithLucas Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:09 pm

well it hurts them in my score as well
IrulewithLucas
IrulewithLucas
Headmaster
Headmaster

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:01 pm

plus also you could have good draws and bad for example me and next door went 3 rounds i won the last 2 and i was using a deck i thought up Scrap Genus :3 but anyway be creative and fun then you'll advance quickly

Back to top Go down

Post  TheOneAboveAll Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:31 am

Ok now i don't care if i'm blue or red you guys remember me this game is for fun thanks.
TheOneAboveAll
TheOneAboveAll

Character sheet
Warnings:
New Members Introduce yourselves here Left_bar_bleue0/10New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty_bar_bleue  (0/10)

Back to top Go down

Post  thenextdoor Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:52 pm

Well since everybody should introduce themselves here then I guess I should too.

My name is Christian or Chris if you may and I love to Duel with a variety of decks. Sometimes Meta duels get boring at times but also very fun when is a good duel. I'm more of an average duelist that always leaves a mark on everybody's heart after i duel them (a little too exagerated).
thenextdoor
thenextdoor

Character sheet
Warnings:

http://dcarp.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

New Members Introduce yourselves here Empty im blahds

Post  BlahDS Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 am

I am Dennis.
Blobubus
I like winning, I like summoning boss monsters as long as they dont require too much thinking (quasar). I like using cheap cards like inzektors and stellar pleiades
BlahDS
BlahDS

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post  ! "Quasar Time" ! Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:59 am

Quasar doesnt require THAT much thinking
!
! "Quasar Time" !

Character sheet
Warnings:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum